Y’All Come Down to the Bi-Annual Auction!
Saturday, January 27, 2018, 6:30 pm – ???
at Oak Park Temple
Join us for our bi-annual auction!
- Food and Drinks!
- Live Bluegrass Music!
- Great Items at Various Price Levels!
- All for TWO Great Causes–the Temple and the Preschool!
- A FUN TIME for all!
Click on the video below to see Temple member Doug Katz NOT playing the banjo but talking about the highlights of this year’s auction, followed by a performance by The Basement Bluegrass Band.
Also appearing: The Hogmires!
Buy Auction Tickets on Bidding for Good!!
- Advanced Ticket Sales – $45 per person
- Blocks of 10 – $400 (Bring your Chavura!)
- At the Door Price – $50 per person
Bidding for Good is an online auction community that allows people to participate in our online. We’ll send instructions to you before the auction on how to download their app. Be sure to bring your smartphone or tablet to the auction!
Our ticket sales are now being run through Bidding for Good. Here’s how:
- Go to biddingforgood.com/oakparktemple
- Scroll down to “Live Event Details” and click on “Order Tickets.”
- You’ll need to register an account with Bidding for Good, and then you can purchase your tickets.
For any questions, please contact the Temple Office at 312-386-3937.
Help Us Get the Auction Off the Ground!
Help Us Find
Have items you wish to auction off? Know someone who does? Want to help us make some calls?
Contact Katie Karrow for info on how you can help, and download the following documents to help you recruit local businesses, friends, relatives and anyone else willing to donate items for a good cause…and a tax write-off!
Looking to donate something unique and different? How about your frequent flyer miles?
Do you wish to sponsor our auction? Do you know someone who would? Contact Rob Frank for more info.
Here are the details:
Platinum Sponsorship – $5,000 – includes 10 tickets
Gold Sponsorship – $2,500 – includes 6 tickets
Silver Sponsorship – $1,000 – includes 4 tickets
Bronze Sponsorship – $500 – includes 2 tickets
JOIN THESE COMMITTED SPONSORS